Monday, March 21, 2011

Sammy Hagar, Former Van Halen Claims He Was Abducted by Aliens

The Former Van Halen Sammy Hagar, in an interview with MTVHive.com Monday says he was abducted by aliens in real life several decades ago in the foothills above Fontana and they went away with his brain. He says he saw his first UFO when he was only four years, hovering above a field near his home.

Hagar says "Aliens were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless… they downloaded something into me. Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment. See what this guy knows.'”….. "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didn’t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and shit. And I don’t know what happened after that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Update Recent Posts