Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jana Kramer Has Signed a Deal With Warner Music Nashville

Actress Triple-threat talent, Jana Kramer has signed an agreement with Warner Music Nashville, for her major label country debut.

Jana told to Examiner “I Won't Give Up” is about never giving up on the ones you love. I wrote this song because I know what it's like to be dependent on someone then have to learn to stand on my own again.”


I Won't Give Up
Jana Kramer
Jana is also known for her roles in "Friday Night Lights, 90210 and Entourage, but most fans did not even know until she sang Jana said in an interview a year ago.

Kramer is still dividing her time between Nashville and Wilmington, North Carolina, One Tree Hill, which is filmed, the season ends in mid-March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Update Recent Posts