Monday, January 3, 2011

Symphonicity | Shape Of My Heart

Symphonicity, a companion CD with Sting highly anticipated world tour that begins June 2 in Vancouver, where the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, conducted by Steven Mercurio (Bocelli, Pavarotti). A new studio album, consisting of Sting's best-known songs re-imagined and accommodation works to commemorate the last symphony concert experience.

DVD Track Listings: 1. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You 2. Englishman In New York (*) 3. Fields Of Gold 4. Why Should I Cry For You? 5. All Would Envy 6. Tomorrow We’ll See 7. The End Of The Game 8. Whenever I Say Your Name (*) 9. Shape Of My Heart 10. Moon Over Bourbon Street 11. Mad About You 12. King Of Pain 13. Desert Rose 14. Fragile. Playing with the Chicago Symphony and Philadelphia Orchestra.

Created exclusively for the correlation featured throughout the Symphonicity world tour and album, Sting's greatest hits have been reinterpreted with new orchestrations arranged by Jorge Calandrelli, David Hartley, Michel Legrand, Rob Mathes, Vince Mendoza, Steven Mercurio, Bill Ross, Robert Sadin, and Nicola Tescari .

The highlights are the unexpected figures, such as “Walking on the Moon ", " Tea in the Sahara”, or affirmation, to spare "Shape Of My Heart" and change "Driven to tears."

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Update Recent Posts