Friday, December 17, 2010

Julianne Hough Is That So Wrong Music Video

Julianne Hough's music video for her song "Is That So Wrong" was banned by Country Music Television (CMT). The video is apparently too hot for CMT. There are people who claim that the real reason is that Julianne Hough video is so wrong is so hot and humid on the CMT, but the latter , CMT is claiming it was withdrawn because of contract negotiations, and when problems are solved, it will be back in rotation.

Hough discussed the situation on "Acoustic Christmas concert in Boston on Dec. 17, said:" This next song funny story I shot a video for it and type CMT-apparently I was not there. Too many clothes, as I danced around in my bedroom, but I don’t know! I kind of liked it."

What do you think about this video?


Julianne Hough - Is That So Wrong - Official Video found on Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Update Recent Posts